background

14 December, 2010

2 Months!

Well, Hailey is now 2 months old! And it has passed so quickly. She had her 2 month doctor appointment yesterday, which included her first set of shots:( I think I was traumatized more than she was! She is now 11 lbs 5 oz, which means she has gained 3 whole pounds since she was born! She is 24 inches long, which is in the 94 percentile! She is going to be a very tall little girl:) The doctor said she looks great, and to keep feeding her what we are feeding her because we couldn't ask for better growth;D

Hailey can now hold her head up and look around the room. She has even rolled over from her tummy to her back a few times! Her favorite thing to do is suck on her fist and her thumb. She can fit her whole fist in her mouth! She is even sleeping 7 hours in a row at night now:D Which we think is great! We are getting very excited to celebrate her first Christmas! She has her first ornament, a Precious Moments Tinker Bell. In my family, we have a Christmas tradition of receiving a Hallmark ornament every year, and then when we get married we take our ornaments with us so we can have them for our own tree. Let's just say Hailey will have more gifts under the tree than Ty and I have combined:D Hmmm, maybe we went a little overboard getting stuff for our little sweetie! Her closet already needs to have another bar installed because we can't fit anymore clothes on the one that's in there! She already has a closet competing with her mom's:)

Hailey had her blessing in church on December 5. She was awesome! She didn't cry and was very well tempered. She wore the blessing dress I wore on my blessing day, which was very special. She looked beautiful! It was neat to see my little girl wearing the dress I wore, and maybe one day she can pass it on to her oldest daughter. Thanks to all our friends and family who came to support us on Hailey's special day!





"You don't say!"

"Don't bother me, it's nap time in Mommy and Daddy's bed!"

Part of Hailey's Christmas was I got to decorate her room, so this is what I ended up doing!

Waiting at the doctor's office for shots:(

Our beautiful girl!

Daddy and Hailey

Hailey had definitely had enough at this point, but isn't she beautiful!

Hailey's adorable blessing cake her Grandma got her!

Daddy and Hailey took a long nap after her blessing, now why can't Mommy take a nap too....



"I can't believe it!"

Her new little "Finnish" fur hat! I told her she was very stylin' now!

"Mommy, are we there yet?!"


This was Hailey watching her mobile in her crib, she loves to talk to the animals.

She loves tummy time, she just lifts her head and looks around the room.

Hailey was very intently telling me a story when I took this picture. She makes the best faces when she talks:)


Mmm, Mmm good:D Yes, her whole fist can fit in her mouth!


Happy Holidays!

No comments: