My baby is 9 months now! I can't believe how quickly time has passed. Hailey is crawling everywhere! She doesn't stop! She also loves to pull herself up and walk around! She will be walking on her own before we know it. She has 6 teeth now, 4 on top and 2 on bottom. She loves to read books. She reads them not only with her mom and dad, but loves to look at them by herself. She really doesn' t have a favorite toy right now, just anything she can chew on! She loves to play with Apollo. She holds on to his tail and he pulls her around the room. Those two together get quite creative.... just the other day they took all the tissues out of the tissue box and shredded them together:-) Team work!!;-) Here are Hailey's 9 month stats:
Height: 29 1/2 inches, 96%
Weight: 17 lbs 4 oz, 20%
Our little cutie is still tall and slender! We had some family pictures done this months as well as a 4 generation picture of my grandma, my mom, me and my daughter. I just wanted to share these cute pictures!!




























1 comment:
I love these pictures! I miss you guys and my cute niece. Thanks for posting them!
Post a Comment