My little girl is officially all grown up now:-( Last Tuesday night she hadn't slept a wink all night. So Wednesday morning I'm trying to figure out what is wrong, when I feel her gums.... and on the bottom left side you can feel the top of a tooth! I had felt her gums the day before and nothing, then POP, here it is! It brought tears to my eyes to think that my baby is already that big! Only yesterday she was swaddled up, fitting perfectly in my lap, and now she is getting her first tooth! Well, come what may, our baby girl is growing up. I knew it would happen, just not this fast!

Our beautiful princess on Easter!

Hailey LOVES to swing! She smiles and giggles the entire time she is in it and crys when it's time to leave.
Hailey loves to hide under things; they are her forts:-)



We got a jogger/bike trailer for our anniversary. Hailey sure loves it! She gets all her treats and toys around her and can have fun!


Hailey and Apollo were grabbing each other's hands under the door
We have lost our bed to the baby. She has been having a lot of hard nights since that tooth started to come in, so she would fall asleep in our bed, which means we didn't get any room! It's amazing how much space such a little person will take up when sleeping:-)
I have a serious issue with my daughter..... She is a FLIRT! This is her friend Emmett and you would die if you saw how she is with him. But I must say they are so cute when they play together. When Emmett was watching Hailey bath he wouldn't take his eyes off her.... and she would cry if he wasn't in her eye sight. Great, look what I have to look forward too!






1 comment:
She is so adorable! It was so great to see you guys.
Post a Comment