As I tell Hailey, she is as busy as a bumblebee! Each day she is learning new things and becoming busier and busier! She is rolling all around now, sitting up and playing with toys, and her newest trick is blowing spit all over us:-) We even find that adorable;-) Hailey has the inchworm move down. While on her tummy, she raises her bum in the air and then uses her elbows to move her backwards and in circles, she hasn't quite figured out how to move forward yet:-) Hailey also found her toes. She tries to fit both feet in her mouth at the same time, and she gets pretty close!
We are getting so excited for spring! We have taken a couple walks around the block, but can't wait to go on walks without being bundled up. Well, I better get back to playing with my busy bumblebee;-D


Hailey's super girl pose! She loves to do this pose all the time. I think it looks like it would hurt!


Daddy and Hailey doing their Saturday chores!
The other foot.....



I love her smile!



























2 comments:
She is adorable! Miss you guys. :)
Miss you too! Let us know when you guys are down this way so we can get together again! Give you sweet little man a hug from us!
Post a Comment