background

07 March, 2011

March Maddness (Not basketball:-))

I wanted to share some pictures of what has been going on in our family. Hailey started eating solids last week! She is growing way to quick! She started out with oatmeal, and loved it:) She has since tried prunes, peas and apple juice, and oddly enough, she liked the prunes and didn't like the peas or apple juice! Hmmm, my baby just might like all the healthy things, well at least some of them anyways!

We also celebrated Ty's 25th birthday on the 5th. Yes, he is a quarter of a century now:) I threw him a surprise party to celebrate. Thanks to all those who helped make it a success! It was fun to surprise him and celebrate such a big birthday!

Well, I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking, because like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Happy Girl! She loves her jumper and mornings (unlike her mommy!)
Notice her crazy hair, I love her hair when she first wakes up, sticking up all over!

I love her smile!

Trying oatmeal for the first time!!
Mmmm, not sure about this dad....

Ok, I love oatmeal:)

Trying peas, not so good!!


Mommy, why would you feed this to me?!
Celebrating Ty's birthday


Hailey in the cute hat her Grandma and Grandpa Smed brought from New Zealand for her!


Our big girl!
Sitting up already!




We love our Hailey Bear!




No comments: